The key policies of the University of Brighton Academies Trust, which are implemented by each academy within the Trust, are provided on the Trust’s website.
The policies available on the Trust’s website include the following:
- Admissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Equality Objectives
- Exclusions Policy
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- ICT Acceptable Use for Students/Pupils
- Parent and Visitor Code of Conduct Policy
- Preventing Extremism and Radicalisation Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy
These trust policies are also complemented by a series academy-specific policies, which are provided below.